The Choir will be singing “A Light Will Shine” by Lloyd Larson. This anthem was given in memory of my mother, Joyce Kelley, by Susan Campbell. The hymns will be Go Tell It On The Mountain, Joy To The World and Angels We Have Heard on High.
The Sunday School will sponsor a soup luncheon and Advent Craft Event following the 10:00 am service.
Sue Cramer has just completed the December Connections newsletter. CLICK HERE to read the whole newsletter online or to print it.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Sunday, December 8th – Advent Craft Event and Soup Luncheon right after Church
- Sunday, December 15th – Sunday School Pageant during Morning Service
- Sunday, December 15th – 4:00 pm Community Christmas Choir Concert
- Sunday, December 22nd – Brass Ensemble plays in morning service
- Tuesday, December 24th – 7:00 pm Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- Sunday, December 29th – Informal Morning Service in Shinaman Hall
Congratualations! We elected the following people to serve in 2014:
Elders: Jeff Beyel, Youth Elder; Karl Barner; Sue Bird; Sandy Manciocchi and Debbie Quick.
Deacons: Hannah Abbott, Youth Deacon, effective when she is confirmed; Larry Marocco; Matt Murphy; Helen Stevens and Allison Staffa.
Nominating Committee: Matt Murphy, Debbie Swankey and Charlie Smith.