BUILDING AND GROUNDS — Meets: 3rd Monday at 7:00 pm
Chair: Elder Randy Bacon
- Rehabilitating Stained Glass Windows
- Replaced 45+ year old boilers
- Repaired Steeple
- Completed Energy audit
- Maintains Church and Church House, etc.
- Coordinate/complete all repairs, mowing, shoveling, work days, contractor repairs, etc.
- Looking at replacement of Sanctuary roof
CHRISTIAN EDUCATION — Meets: 2nd Sunday at 11:30 am
Chair: Elder Nicki Arnett-Burke
- Secures teachers/subs for all Sunday School classes, youth fellowship groups, VBS
- Coordinates special programs and activities with CE Coordinator
- Plans special events for ALL members of the church, e.g. — Graduation Sunday, Christmas Pageant, Youth Sunday, etc.
- Selected new curriculum for 07-08
- Supported 5 of our youth for Triennium at Purdue University
- Children made cards for shut-ins, special events, etc.
FELLOWSHIP AND OUTREACH — Meets: 3rd Monday at 7:00 pm
Chair: Elder Charlie Smith
- Continue to search for ways to reach out to our community members and visitors
- Church web-site
- Church banners
- Welcome people to our community and church with popcorn letters, personal visits, etc.
- Provide opportunities for Christian Fellowship: coffee hour, Easter Breakfast, Habitat for Humanity, new member functions, small groups, etc.
- Oversee bulletin boards, newsletter, church attendance patterns, etc.
FINANCE COMMITTEE — Meets: 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 pm
Chair: Elder Brian Abbott
- Run annual Pledge Campaign
- Plan and recommend the annual church budget
- Supervise the receipt and expenditure of all funds
- Provide stewardship education for the entire congregation
- Audit accounts and offer suggestions for maintaining a balanced budget, while encouraging church growth
Chair: Elder Sue Bird
Meets: 2nd Monday at 7:00 pm
- Interpret mission in our community & the larger world
- Coordinate activities such as: Samaritan Center Meals, CROP Walk, Faith in Film Series, Food Pantry, OnPoint for College, Christmas Angels, Fair Trade Coffee, etc.
- Promote special offerings: Boarder Ministry, Peacemaking, One Great Hour of Sharing, Tools of Hope, Blanket Sunday, Christmas Joy, etc.
NOMINATING — Meets: As Necessary
Chair: Elder Sandy Manciocchi
- Annually seeks eligible members of the congregation to serve as Deacons, Elders, and ushers
- Candidates are presented the congregation for election
- Seeks candidates to fill vacated positions, as necessary
PERSONNEL COMMITTEE — Meets: As needed
Chair: Elder, Greg Quick
- Hires and deals with personnel issues of those employed by our church: choir director, Christian education coordinator, custodian, nursery care provider, office professional, organist, & treasurer
WORSHIP PLANNING COMMITTEE — Meets: 1st Monday at 7:00 pm
Chair: Elder Sandy Manciocchi, assisted by Elder Jeff Beyel
- Arranges for greeters, liturgists, etc.
- Decorates sanctuary for various religious seasons
- Evaluates the various elements of our worship services
- Provide a wide variety of worship elements and styles through music, readers, acolytes, etc.
- Sets communion schedule, etc.
PRESBYTERIAN WOMEN — Meets: 2nd Wednesday at 11:30 am
Chair: Jackie Davies
- Mission is the key focus with fellowship as an important factor
- Assembled Kits for Church World Service
- Hosted World Day of Prayer
- Spring Presbyterian Women Meeting.
- Assembled School Kits
- Provided soup, cookies, kitchen help to support various events, etc.
- Helped with events like: Picnic in Park, Christmas Dinner, etc.
JUNIOR HIGH ARK — Meets: Sundays at 10:50 am
Advisor: Taryn Jirousek and Brian Ray
SENIOR HIGH YOUTH — Meets: Alternate Sundays at 6:00 pm
Advisor: Elder Brian Gates and Elder Allison Ray
PRESBYTERY OF CAYUGA-SYRACUSE — Meets in May and October and as Needed
Commissioners: Elder Deb English, Elder Domenick Patti and Elder Charlie Smith