SUNDAY SCHOOL — Allison Ray, Coordinator
We invite all children and youth to join us for worship at 10:00 am in the Sanctuary. We share worship with our whole family through the Choir Anthem and the Time for Young Disciples. That is a time for Bill Grossman to talk with the young people about some aspect of our faith. It may be a story or a magic trick or an object lesson. But it is a special time for Bill and the young disciples to share together. Then our children go out to their Sunday School classes.
Pre-school and elementary students leave after the “Time for Young Disciples,” about 10:30 am and go to the Large Group program and then break up into age-level classes. ARK — Acts of Random Kindness, our 5 – 8 grade program leaves immediately following the sermon and goes to their class in the Christian Education Office. The Senior High Class meets at 11:00 am following the Morning Worship.
CURRENT SUNDAY SCHOOL INFORMATION –
CLICK HERE for the latest Sunday School News for May 2013
IMPORTANT EVENTS THIS MONTH:
- Six of our High School Students will be going the Presbyterian Triennium at Purdue University in July
- May 19th will be our Children’s Day Festivities with Ginny Smith preaching
- May 12th will be the last day for regular Sunday School — Nursery will continue all summer
- May 19th will be the last day for The Gathering for Adults until September 15th.
- We will begin our summer schedule on May 26th with the Morning Service at 9:30 am. During July, we will be at the Methodist Church. The rest of the weeks we will be at the Presbyterian Church
The Gathering for Adults with Allene Grossman will conclude its present year on Sunday, May 19th and resume in the Fall on September 15th at 9:00 am.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMING EVENTS
Here is the video of our 2012 Christmas Pageant –